Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Good visit


Tonight was the finale night of a great visit by Laura.  She took a couple of days off from her trip with her Grandfather to slip down to Portland. Her grandfather collects pressed glass and this year the gathering is in Little Rock.Yesterday she stayed with her Grandmother and I during the day and attended a supper with Richard and Amanda. My Mother enjoyed her time with her Granddaughter.  

Tonight  I went over to my brother Richards house for a goodbye supper for Laura.  With Laura's assistance, I cooked Chicken Alfredo Pizzas.  Amanda's thick brownies  with ice cream proved to be a great dessert to end the meal.

While the pizzas were cooking Richard keeps Brently occupied.

Our lovely Brently loved the attention provided by our traveling graduate, Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment