Friday, June 10, 2011

BACK FROM TRIP

Mother and I drove 1000 miles to Spotsylvania  for Laura's graduation.  The trip took two days and we arrived on 1 June.   On 2 June my brother, William, Took me to an outdoor concert by Travis Tritt.


The concert was great. After his band took a break, Travis sat on a stool and played a guitar and sang for 45 minutes.  Travis brought his A game and put on a great show.  It was great seeing the show with my brother.


William, Mother, and Laura getting ready for the graduation.  Mom and I would stay and watch the graduation online.  Laura's graduating class is over 200.  The graduation took just over 2 hours once it started. Mom would not have lasted on those crowded stands. 

Our now graduated Laura.  She has been pre-approved to attend the Robert E. Cook Honors College at the  Indiana University of  Pennsylvania. Mom and I arrived back home after a 1000 mile 2 day trip on 7 June. William drove Laura for test at IUP on 9 June and 10 June.

I purchased 2 Pegasus building which I have joined together.  When finished I plan to use the building as  Monasteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment